This is a place to share ideas and resources and to support your practice and continued professional development (CPD).
This hub is managed by the Practice Educator Learning Partnership (PELP) which is a collaboration between Bournemouth University qualifying and post-qualifying programmes and the workforce development teams in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council, Dorset Council and Wiltshire Council.
- Dr Mel Hughes, Senior lecturer in Social Work, Bournemouth University Social Work Qualifying Programmes
- Sarah Williams, Programme Lead for PQ CPD in Practice Education, Bournemouth University, NCPQSW
- Fiona Cusack, Placement Coordinator, Bournemouth University Social Work Qualifying Programmes
- Lou Bartlett, Principal Social Worker, CYP Social Care, BCP Council
- Annie Draper, Learning and Workforce Development Manager, CYP Social Care, BCP Council
- Melissa Tettenborn, Professional Development Officer, Adult Social Care Learning and Development Team, BCP Council
- Kay Renshaw, Senior Learning and Organisational Development Adviser, Dorset Council
- Michaela Barrow , Organisational Development Lead – Practice Education, Wiltshire Council
- Nina Akhter, Professional Development Officer, BCP Council
- Emma Evans, L&OD Advisor – Adults, Dorset Council
- Karen Evans, L&OD Team Manager – Adults, Dorset Council
- Rosslyn Dray, Lecturer in Social Work, Bournemouth University