BCP Council on behalf of
PAN DORSET AND WILTSHIRE SOCIAL WORK TEACHING PARTNERSHIP
- Post Ref: REC/21/10850
- Department: C&YP Social Care
- Salary details: £35,745 – £38,890
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: Up to 30 hours per week
- Contract Type: Fixed Term to 31 March 2022. Secondment will be considered (with approval of your partnership lead organisation)
- Closing date: 30 August 2021
The Pan Dorset and Wiltshire Social Work Teaching Partnership aims to:
- Improve recruitment and retention across all levels of the social work workforce
- Improve qualifying social work education including placements, with a longer-term aim of a consistent regional approach
- Embed the Department for Education and Department of Health & Social Care’s Knowledge and Skills Statements in teaching and in practice
- Bridge the gap between Academia and Practice in Social Work
- Develop and increase research mindedness and research opportunities within practice
- Develop greater strategic links with existing service user participation groups to further develop teaching and learning
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partnership Project Coordinator to manage the project plan, and to support delivery of the key objective task areas within the Teaching Partnership, organise and facilitate the Steering Group and communicate and engage with the Programme Board. You will use your knowledge of social work education and professional practice to drive the integration of theory to practice through leadership of specialist masterclasses and practice events.
You will need to be a qualified social worker, with experience in managing projects and confident in organising your own time and workload and have great interpersonal and communication skills. You will have a key role in ensuring quarterly reporting to the Department of Education on outcomes achieved and in the financial management of the programme.
The post is based in BCP Council Children’s Services but you will be required to work with all partners and lead officers across Children and Adults Services in Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Wiltshire and Bournemouth University. The post holder will be predominantly home working with some face to face client work across the conurbation.
If you wish to apply to this job, please visit the BCP Council website via the below link where you will also find further information on the post including a job description:
For further information or discussion about this post, please contact Annie Draper, Learning and Workforce Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org M. 07824 521204.