- This event has passed.
Working effectively with adults who Self-Neglect: Evidence from Research and Safeguarding Adult Reviews
29 January 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pmFREE
This Masterclass will be run by Professor Michael Preston-Shoot and will cover the following areas:
- Key learning themes from SARS
- Key messages from research
- An evidence base that covers direct work with the person
- The team around the person
- The organisations around the team
- The role of safeguarding Adults board
This event is for all Adult Social Care Workers across the Pan-Dorset and Wiltshire Social Work Teaching Partnership.
Please use our contact form for further information on booking.