- This event has passed.
Return to Social Work
10 January 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Are you considering returning to Social Work but don’t know where to start or you think it’s too late? Whether you’ve taken a career break or you’ve had time out to look after family, whatever the reason, we can support you to return to social work.
We are here to help you succeed and we will support you with:
- Re-registering as a social worker
- Access to support around training and work experience
- Advice and guidance as to the best way to re-enter social work
- Opportunity to speak to key professionals as to field options and availability
- Possibility to hear talks from knowledge experts regarding key changes in law, theory and practice.
Cost: Free of charge
Workshop duration: Drop-in event over one day
Date: Friday, 10th January 2020
Timings: 0900 – 1700hrs
Venue: Executive Business Centre, Bournemouth University, 89, Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8EB
Booking: Please book your place via the following link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/return-to-social-work-tickets-85606269657
For further information, please contact Lynn Branson, Principal Social Worker, BCP Council – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07900 703526 .