Personal Safety Masterclass
September 23 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The PDWTP is delighted to host the Personal Safety Masterclass, brought to you by the Suzy Lamplugh Trust (https://www.suzylamplugh.org/). The Masterclass will take place on Thursday, 23rd September 2021, 14.00-16.00hrs.
This will be a two-hour session via Zoom to provide frontline staff with an awareness of Personal Safety issues.
Please note, this Masterclass is only open to practitioners within the Pan-Dorset and Wiltshire Teaching Partnership.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Lone working – the law and the responsibilities of the employer and staff
- Risk assessment – identifying and mitigating risks related to all aspects of work
- Home visits – best practice for staying safe while conducting a home visit
- Travelling safely – tips while travelling for work
- Using personal alarms – their purpose, how to use them and recommended alarms
- Reporting incidents – procedures to be followed by staff and employers
- To include post-Covid behaviour and threats to public workers
If you are interested in attending this Masterclass, please register your interest via Eventbrite here.
Please note this does not confirm your place on the event. Due to expected high demand for this Masterclass, places are limited and there will therefore be a shortlisting process to follow. If you have been allocated a place on this Masterclass, you will subsequently receive confirmation of this and sent a Zoom link. There will also be a Waiting List and you will be notified if your name has been added to this.