Our website will offer tools for students, practitioners and academics alike, news on opportunities within the region and on the development of the Partnership.
The Partnership aims to:
- Improve recruitment and retention across all levels of the social work workforce
- Improve qualifying social work education including placements, with a longer-term aim of a consistent regional approach
- Embed the Department for Education and Department of Health & Social Care’s Knowledge and Skills Statements in teaching and in practice
- Bridge the gap between Academia and Practice in Social Work
- Develop and increase research mindedness and research opportunities within practice
- Develop greater strategic links with existing service user participation groups to further develop teaching and learning
We very much welcome your feedback on how the Partnership can further benefit you and the Social Work community. Please use our ‘Contact’ form on this site to get in touch.